A cocktail of youth for your skin. GHASEL Maltese Honey Face Moisturiser
Moisturizing cream is an essential cosmetic that should be used by everyone, regardless of age and skin condition. Its function is to replenish water in the epidermis and retain it in the deeper parts of the skin. GHASEL’s Maltese Maltese Honey Face Moisturiser is a unique product that makes the skin moisturized, firm and full of vitality.
The GHASEL brand straight from Malta has created a unique moisturizing cream with Maltese honey and other active ingredients that bring only benefits to the skin.
How to choose a moisturizing cream?
A moisturizing cream is supposed to protect the skin from evaporation of water from within the skin. Its composition should include ingredients that prevent damage to the skin layers. A good cream should contain substances that are able to retain water in the skin to make it smooth, healthy and radiant.
Remember, moisturizing is the most important stage of skin care and moisturizing cream is a product you must not forget. Whether acne-prone, sensitive, allergic, oily, combination or normal, non-problematic skin – each type needs the right dose of hydration.
GHASEL Maltese Honey Face Moisturiser is a cocktail of youth for your skin. The formula is ideal for all skin types. It quickly adapts to its needs, giving exceptional results. Perfect for morning and evening care. During the day, it enhances the skin’s protective capabilities and supports its hydrolipidic barrier. Effectively fights free radicals, protects against smog, toxins, frost, heat and UV radiation.
Composition of GHASEL Maltese Honey Face Moisturiser
Maltese honey combined with vitamins, oils and plant extracts brings a wave of hydration to the skin, strengthens its condition and improves its texture. It’s a refined formula that gives the skin a boost, slows down the aging process and restores the skin’s natural radiance.
- Maltese honey – has a moisturizing and smoothing effect, taking care of the radiant, youthful appearance of the skin. It has antibacterial properties that help treat acne and skin lesions. Soothing honey strengthens the elasticity and firmness of the skin. It is recommended in the care of normal, problematic, dry and allergy-prone skin.
- Shea butter – a powerful dose of hydration for dry and normal skin. It supports oily, combination and acne-prone skin in treating skin lesions and irritation. It also stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, which are responsible for the youthful appearance of the skin. It has an anti-aging effect, smoothing already existing wrinkles and preventing the formation of new ones, as well.
- Castor oil – a cosmetic ingredient known for years for its antibacterial and antifungal properties. It’s important in the process of skin regeneration.
- Caffeine – has a stimulating and draining effect. It makes blood vessels stronger, blood circulates faster and the skin gets energy and vitality. A radiant complexion without signs of fatigue is easily achievable. There are natural UV filters in coffee bean extract, which effectively combat free radicals.
- Vitamin B6 – a desirable antioxidant with anti-aging and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Green tea leaf extract – ideal in the care of impure, dull, lack of vitality skin. Promotes regeneration of oily and acne-prone skin. Regulates the sebaceous glands, reducing unpleasantly glowing of the skin. It also reduces wrinkles, lightens discoloration and improves skin tone.
- Sage leaf extract – narrows dilated pores, accelerates skin regeneration and reduces inflammation. Sage is a purifying and toning plant that prevents the formation of blackheads and imperfections. It reduces sebum secretion, leaving the skin smooth and full of its natural radiance.
- Vitamin E – tocopherol, which neutralizes the effects of free radicals. It counteracts the formation of wrinkles and boosts cell metabolism. Evens out skin color, improves firmness and elasticity and minimizes the appearance of wrinkles.
Learn more about the product: www.ghasel.mt.